Oral-B Genius 9900 Electric Toothbrush - Duo Pack435/8758
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Oral-B Duo Genius 9900 has an intuitive brushing system that helps you brush like your dentist recommends. It removes up to 100% more plaque than a standard manual brush for healthier gums and a whiter smile starting from first day of brushing by removing surface stains. Genius 9900 will protect your delicate gums with the proprietary SmartRing and pressure control technology that reduces brushing speed and alert you to be gentler if you brush too hard. The Genius 9900 comes with a Lithium-Ion battery that lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 charge.
This duo pack removes up to 100% more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush for healthier gums and makes your smile whiter starting from first day of brushing by removing surface stains.
Genius 9900 come with a Lithium-Ion battery that lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 charge. It has 6 brushing modes including PRO Clean, whitening, gum care & sensitive.
- Model number: Genius 9900.
- 4 heads included 3D White and Sensi UltraThin.
- Brush head replacement warning.
- 6 cleaning modes including: daily clean, deep clean, sensitive, whitening, gum care, .
- 6 speed settings.
- 3D rotate pulsate technology with extra pulsating power for tackling plaque in hard to reach areas.
- Quadpacer timer.
- Timer for better brushing.
- Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- Visual pressure sensor alerts you when you are brushing too hard.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Rechargeable: 12 hours for full charge.
- 48 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- Toothbrush handle is 731.39g.
- Travel case included for when you're on-the-go.
- 2 pin plug (adaptor Not included).
- Batteries required 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Suitable for ages 12 years and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4210201194415.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.