LEGO City Great Vehicles Monster Truck Toy - 60251435/7199
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Fans of high-speed action will love this awesome LEGO City Monster Truck with its huge chunky tyres and cool, fanged-monster bodywork decoration.
LEGO® model number: 60251 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- This truck toy features big, chunky tyres, colourful fanged-monster decoration, and room behind the steering wheel for the driver minifigure.
- Includes 1 driver minifigure to power the monster truck over the terrain at lightning speed - ideal toy for fans of high-speed action.
- Kids can show their driving skills with fantastic sliding turns, immense thrilling jumps and amazing landings with this sturdy truck model.
- With its cool fanged-monster bodywork stickers and orange-purple colours kids will love to put this colourful Monster Truck toy on display.
- Digital Instructions PLUS guide via the free LEGO Life app for smart devices helps kids to zoom, rotate and visualise the model as they build.
- Size H141, W157, D61cm.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617856.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Never can go wrong with Lego
Always a winner. Many new sets always available at good prices
Excellent birthday present
A good present for a younger child who can play with it without adult help
Nice little monster truck. Basic but still nice.
Its a fun looking monster truck. Great quality and instructions as you would expect from lego. There are no stickers, any decals are already printed on the relevant peices. You get the figure aswell as the truck and some small extra spare bits aswell. Medium in size. Other than the wheels spinning there are no other moving parts. To place the figure into the drivers seat you need to dismantle the roof a bit then put it back together again.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.