LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hair Salon Playset - 41391433/2042
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Let kids get entangled in hours of creative hairdressing fun at the LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hair Salon.
LEGO® model number: 41391 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Friends.
- Includes 2 mini-dolls, Emma and the stylist Nina, with detachable heads, the movable upper body part to sit in the chair, and different wigs.
- The toy hairdresser's feature 2 chairs, one with a hairdryer, a hair-washing sink, cash desk and a separate stand for hairdressers' pieces.
- Includes accessories stand, scissors, brush, tiara, bow, hand hairdryer, shampoo bottle and hairspray, plus coffee and cookies to serve.
- This hair salon playset accessories also include a coffee machine and a broom, even a hairstyle catalogue, just like a real salon.
- Wonderfully detailed stations allow kids to see the mini-doll figures progress through the pretend hair salon with an open back access.
- Size H191, W262, D61cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016618785.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
For my budding hairdresser
Great little set that doesn’t take too long to assemble by an adult. Includes many hairdressing items including tools, hair, brushes etc so little one can let he imagination run wild... includes 2 popular characters and has provided hours of fun.. not overly massive compared to some other sets she has but definitely hasn’t been any less fun.. for a child heavily into hair and fashion this set is a fabulous buy
I don’t know anyone who does not like Lego. It is very interesting to build and we have dismantled and rebuilt it a few times in the past week as time challenges against my daughter and her friend. I highly recommend as a present for anyone 6 years and over
Great fun for my daughter
Bought our daughter this for christmas and she loved sitting and doing this.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.