Sony BDVE2100 800W 5.1Ch 3D Blu-ray and DVD Home Cinema429/1767
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Streaming YouTube videos and the ability to download extra content from the movie you're watching are both possible with the Sony BDVE2100 3D Blu-ray and DVD home cinema system. The professional finish of the 5 speakers and subwoofer enhances any room and the easy installation makes set-up much more simpler.
- Upscales to 1080p.
- Playback compatibility DVD, Blu-ray, .
- 5.1 channel audio output.
- Dolby, DTS, DTS HD and dolby True HD decoding.
- 1 HDMI port.
- 1 USB port.
- Wireless/Wi-Fi enabled, .
- Ethernet port.
- Remote control batteries required 2 x AA (included) .
- Size H5.05, W43, D29.6cm.
- Weight 2.7kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- On mode power consumption 95 watts.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
Home cinema system features:
- 5.1 system.
- 800 watts total power output.
- Subwoofer 200 watts.
- Centre speaker 200 watts.
- 4 satellite speakers, 100 watts each.
- Digital optical.
- Radio tuner with (antenna included).
- Size of centre speaker H8.4, W22.5, D7.5cm.
- Size of each satellite speaker H18.9, W9.5, D8cm.
- Size of each smallboy satellite speaker H18.9, W9.5, D80cm.
- Size of subwoofer H30.5, W22, D25.5cm.
90% would recommend to a friend
Great HTS ... with one failing
I bought this to replace an old Philips HTS. Installation was easy except for the rear speakers whose leads were too short for my living room, the Philips system had much longer leads, so I had to extend them by approximately 3 metres. This of course will have voided my warranty but it had to be done.
A really good system
Picture, sound quality and features well beyond its price. Integrates easily with my LG television and Sky Q box. Pity it is not multi-region but I only have a few USA DVDs that I cannot play.
Sounds about right
Simple to set up and good quality build.Nice design and speaker finish .The one gripe is ,not enough choices of turning the sound into a different effect.
The speakers on this Sony BDVE2100 800W 5.1Ch 3D Blu-ray and DVD Home Cinema connect using a plug and socket system.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
15 October 2019
There should not be an issue, the Home cinema is compatible with Dolby, DTS, DTS HD and dolby True HD decoding Audio streams.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
14 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.