amiibo Smash Figure - Dr. Marioby amiibo427/6964
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Release date: 17 July 2015.
In the 1990 Dr. Mario game, Mario threw on a white coat and decided to take a shot at that whole "medicine" thing. Dr. Mario destroys killer viruses with his amazing vitamin capsules and spends day and night in his laboratory working on new miracle cures. Somehow he's managed to keep up with all the new viruses that have arisen over the years.
- You can use amiibo on your 3ds family system by tapping them to the nfc area on the bottom screen. Alternatively using the nfc reader/writer accessory you can use amiibo on your 2ds.
- You can also use amiibo on your wii u by tapping them to the nfc touchpoint on the wii u gamepad.
- Visit the nintendo amiibo compatibility page to see which amiibo work with compatible nintendo games.
- Titles such as super smash bros. And more.
- Size H19, W12.9, D9.2cm.
- (not included).
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 0045496353056.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- This product contains no.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.