Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Knightwick is made from 190T OLTech Polyester which is 5,000HH. In real terms this means the tent can hold 5 metres of water before it even thinks about leaking. You're going to stay dry whatever the Great British outdoors throws at you. The groundsheet is twice as safe against the weather to make sure that rain does not get in from underneath, the sides or above. The Porch area also has a separate groundsheet meaning it is easy to take out and clean on site or at home.
- 3 person tunnel tent.
- 2 rooms, 2 doors, mosquito nets and separate groundsheet.
- Fibre glass poles that are colour coded.
- Tent material polyester.
- Hydrostatic head 5000mm - the higher the figure, the more waterproof the tent.
- Fire retardant double skin with taped seams.
- Living space size H130, W220, L370cm.
- Maximum height 130cm.
- Includes: canvas, inner tents, canopy poles, poles, groundsheet, carry bag, pegs and guyline.
- Pitched size H130, W220, L370cm.
- Packed size L60, W23, D19cm.
- Packed weight 6kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year (1 year fabric) guarantee.
- EAN: 0700953403131.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.