Garmin Edge 130 GPS Bike Computer419/3401
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Get instant data and automatic street cred with the rugged and compact Garmin Edge 130. This easy-to-use GPS cycling computer shows how far, how fast, how hard, how high and how to get back home. You won't get glare, thanks to its crisp 1.8 display. Whether you're hitting the trails or pavement, Edge 130 helps you find your way with downloadable routes and turn prompts. Download data fields from the Connect IQ app, get smart notifications, and see your stats right on the display.
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you'll know how far, fast, hard and high you've ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city.
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments.
- Connected features include smart notifications, weather and more, plus LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location.
- Get additional cycling awareness features when paired with Garmin Varia smart bike lights and rear-view radar (sold separately). Compatible with Vector power meters so you can monitor your performance.
- With up to 15 hours of battery life, this little powerhouse can outlast your longest rides.
- Size H6.3, W4.1, D1.6cm.
- Weight 0.03kg.
- Batteries required 1 x rechargeable (included).
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 753759189990.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.