Melissa and Doug Wooden Cutting Fruit
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Wooden set features a wooden knife and seven pieces of sliceable fruit that can be cut into a total of seventeen pieces. Food makes a fun ?CRUNCH? sound when sliced. With so many pieces, it's also a great way to introduce the concepts of part, whole and fractions!
Ask the child to identify each piece of fruit. Place the pieces of fruit in a row. Count the pieces. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count the independently.
Ask the child to use the wooden knife to cut the banana into three pieces. Explain that the banana has been cut into thirds.
Ask the child to use the wooden knife to cut the melon slice into four pieces. Explain that the melon slice has been cut into fourths.
- (not included) plus (included)(not included).
- For ages 3 years and over.
- Lifetime against defects only manufacturer's guarantee.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- This toy does not provide protection.
- This product contains no.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.