Ironman Wiki 100 18 Inch Road Bike - Womensby Ironman417/8141
- Save £60.00Was £329.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Wiki 100 Ladies has a female specific geometry. We Wiki is kitted out with Shimano 14 speed transmission with bar mounted shifters powerful side pull alloy road caliper brake set. A 2x7 gear setup will tackle anything a racing bike could possibly encounter out on the road. The compact chainset features chainrings of 48 and 38 teeth with slotted 700c alloy double wall rims into the dropouts with 25c fast rolling tyres, also included a ladies padded sports saddle.
Thewiki 100 ladies road bike has a ladies specific frame geometry constructed from lightweight 6061 aluminium.
- Alloy frame.
- 14 gears.
- Shimano shifters.
- Shimano gears.
- Front calliper and rear calliper brakes.
- Rigid suspension.
- Steel forks.
- Weight fully assembled 12.96kg.
- 18.5 inch frame size.
- 28 inch wheel size.
- 29 to 33 inch inside leg measurements.
- Racing tyres.
- Double-wall rims.
- Quick-release front wheel.
- Shimano 14 speed transmission, comprising of shimano bar mount shifters.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 5 year frame guarantee; tyres and tubes are excluded from the guarantee.
- EAN: 3689896319778.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.