Charming Inns and Rural Escapes For Two Gift Experience417/4255
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A one night stay for two including breakfast.
- The UK certainly is a 'green and pleasant land' from bustling villages with close-knit communities to rural outposts where neighbours are few and far between, there are degrees of 'rural' living, and you can have a taste of whichever most appeals to you.
- One of the best things about this break is that you can really immerse yourself in the pastoral lifestyle, so if you want to learn more about farming and the rural economy, then you can choose to stay on a small holding where you can have a taste of what it's like to live off the land.
- If you prefer to soak up a little history, then you can stay in a village inn, the traditional heart of the community where you can learn all about the local traditions and maybe even hear some of the more surprising secrets from the area's past.
- There are a hand-picked selection of places to stay which will offer you the choice of traditional lodgings and those which are a little out of the ordinary.
- Your hosts will be on hand to help you make the most of your stay and provide their insight into the local area which could be invaluable if you're after a recommendation for a secluded spot for a picnic, or a place for a romantic walk. Availability throughout the year on selected dates, excluding bank and school holidays.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- Locations: cheshire (brereton green, chester, nantwich), cornwall (launceston, st minver), cumbria (ambleside), derbyshire (hartington, hope valley), devon (exeter, south molton, stoodleigh, yelverton), dorset (bournemouth, weymouth), east lothian (haddington).
- East Yorkshire (Aldbrough), Glamorgan (Cardiff), Gloucestershire (Longhope), Gwynedd (Pwllheli), Hampshire (Basingstoke, Dibden), Hertfordshire (St. Albans), Kent (Canterbury, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells), Lancashire (Morecambe, Ormskirk), Midlothian (Edinburgh, South Queensferry), Norfolk (Horning), North Yorkshire (Coxwold, Ingleton).
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069995.
100% would recommend to a friend
A nice break
Although me and my missus enjoyed our little break, we really would have liked a larger variety of places to choose from as the majority of the accommodating options are pubs in small towns, rather than B&B's or hotels in a quiet, little village as we'd have hoped for. Otherwise, the small B&B we found was rather nice and the scenery was good too, just wish we had more options like this to choose from!
For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call the activity superstore contact centre on 0371 384 1030.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
21 November 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.