Relaxing Farm Break for Two Gift Experience417/4138
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Immerse yourself in the pleasures of rural life!
- Rural life in the UK has traditionally been centred around farming and what better way to explore the countryside than getting away from everything and staying on a working farm? .
- If you fancy waking up to the sights and sounds of life in the country, not to mention the kind of breakfast that will really set you up for the day ahead, then a break on a farm is the ideal chance to get back to nature and immerse yourself in the pleasures of rural life.
- With a wide range of locations to choose from, you're sure to find something that suits you perfectly. If you're a hands-on kind of person there may be opportunities to get up close with the animals and watch over their daily routine such as milking and feeding.
- You will also have the benefit of the best countryside guides, as your host will have a unique insight into the local area. If you fancy a secluded stroll, some wildlife spotting or a great place for a picnic, you'll be in good hands.
- One night bed and breakfast on a working farm, small holding or rural enterprise. Locations are subject to change and availability. Restrictions and supplements may apply, please check when booking.
- This break is available on selected days of the week throughout the year (excluding bank and school holiday dates), restrictions may apply to certain properties. You must take your break before the voucher expiry. This is a one night stay for two including breakfast.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- Locations: Cheshire - Macclesfield, Cheshire - Nantwich, Cornwall - Launceston, Cornwall - Wadebridge, Derbyshire - Hartington, Devon - Stoodleigh, East Lothian - Haddington, North Yorkshire - Ingleton, Northumberland - Haltwhistle, Pembrokeshire - Narbeth, Somerset - Taunton, Suffolk - Ipswich, Suffolk - Rendham, Yorkshire - Hull.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902070014.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
100% would recommend to a friend
This was a present for my daughter and her husband
Excellent order this 2 days befire my daughter's 30th birrthday was not expecting it to arrive so quickly.
No, you can't take a dog on this Relaxing Farm Break for Two Gift Experience, because the break is on a farm where you have animals roaming free it's not suitable for a pet.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q & A
15 December 2019
I have looked into this for you and yes as long as anyone under the age of 18 is accompanied by an adult you are able to go to this.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
10 December 2018
Hi the venues are located in the following area`s:
Cheshire - Macclesfield,
Cheshire - Nantwich,
Derbyshire - Hartington,
East Lothian - Haddington,
North Yorkshire - Ingleton, Northumberland - Haltwhistle, Pembrokeshire - Narbeth,
Yorkshire - Hull.
Hope this helps!
Cindy @ Argos
17 September 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.