Activity Superstore Aston Martin and Lamborghini Drive
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
It's Britain against Italy and you are the judge. Will you prefer the beautiful looks of the Aston? A car that James Bond drives. Or will it be the Lamborghini's sheer excitement that will rev your engine. A brand known for its mad cars and the Gallardo is no exception. It doesn't really matter as you'll want to take them both home!
- Your day will start with a quick welcome and registration followed by a safety and technique briefing. You will then be taken out by an instructor in a performance car for a few familiarisation laps. Pay close attention as they will tell you the fastest and safest lines around the track.
- Now its time to drive the cars you have been waiting for. Whether it's the Aston Martin DB9 or AMV8 or the Lamborghini Gallardo first, you will realise that these cars are very special. Your day will finish with a presentation of commemorative certificates which includes a driver assessment score.
- Depending on location one of your spectators can enjoy a free 4x4 ride. The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle.
- This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends, from February to December. The activity lasts approximately 2 to 4 hours. The maximum weight is 19 stone for all participants. The minimum height is 4ft 11" and the maximum height is 6ft 5".
- Locations: Anglesey - Ty Croes, Leicestershire - Prestwold Hall, Lincolnshire - Gainsborough, Lincolnshire - Blyton Park, North Yorkshire - Elvington, North Yorkshire - Middlesborough, Oxfordshire - Great Tew, Oxfordshire - Heyford Park, Staffordshire - Stafford, Surrey - Chertsey, West Yorkshire - Leeds, Wiltshire - Chippenham.
- Gainsborough - Lincolnshire, Saffron Walden - Essex, Aldershot - Hampshire, Corby - Northamptonshire, Leicester - Leicestershire.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069377.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.