Supercar Drive Choice For One Gift Experience415/4529
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A thrilling drive in a choice of sensational supercars.
- Driving a supercar is no longer just the exclusive rights of the rich and famous. Now you too can get behind the wheel of one of the most talked about supercars in the world with this unforgettable driving experience.
- The lucky participant can choose to drive one from four amazing supercars: the ferocious Ferrari, the sophisticated Aston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage, the exhilarating Audi R8 and the legendary Lamborghini Gallardo.
- As well as a choice of supercars, there's a selection of driving tracks and circuits available to allow you to really test these awe-inspiring machines to the max. Your day will begin with a welcome, introduction and safety briefing on circuit driving techniques.
- Depending on location you will then typically receive two demonstration laps with an instructor followed by four driving laps. To finish, you may be rewarded with an individual Driving Certificate depending on the location chosen.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident.
- Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking. This experience is available on selected weekdays and Saturdays, throughout the year depending on location and activity chosen.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- You will spend approximately 1 hour at the venue depending on location. Maximum height 1.95m (6ft 4') and minimum height 1.52m (5ft 0"). Max weight 108kg (16 stone). You may be asked to sign a disclaimer on the day, as you will not be covered for damage caused as a result of reckless and/or negligent driving.
- A full UK or European manual driving licence with no serious offences. You must be able to drive a manual transmission. This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Locations: Essex - Saffron Walden, Hampshire – Aldershot, Leicestershire - Prestwold Hall, Leicestershire – Leicester, Lincolnshire – Gainsborough, North Yorkshire – Elvington, Northamptonshire – Corby, Oxfordshire - Great Tew.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069452.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
100% would recommend to a friend
This was bought as a xmas gift ,the recipient was thrilled .Although the experience has yet to be booked and taken,the initial reaction to receiving the gift was very pleasing.
The length and availability of experiences may vary. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year.
hope this helps
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
12 February 2019
This would be completely dependent on the availability of the location, you could always contact the venue before booking to see if they have enough availability to accommodate your needs
I hope this helps :)
Charlie @ Argos
14 December 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.