Ice Climbing Gift Experience414/8690
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Can you handle the challenge? Are you up for scaling Europe's most challenging indoor ice wall? Picture an 8m high wall which ranges in steepness from a pleasant slab to a drastic over-hang with everything in between, inside a refrigerated unit where the average temperature is -6C.
- This is the closest you will get to ice climbing and with a variety of routes it will challenge novice and accomplished climbers alike.
- On arrival at the venue you will meet your instructor, who will conduct a full safety briefing. Then it's time for you to get kitted up with all the safety gear before heading to the ice wall. Your climb will be under strict supervision of an instructor at all times.
- Tuition is on a one-to-one basis. Your experience will include 40 minutes ice climbing and a debrief. This activity is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year. Your experience will last for approximately 1 hour.
- All participants must be in reasonable health and able bodied. All participants climb at the discretion of the instructor. There will be a maximum group size of two people on the day. You are welcome to bring spectators to watch you on the day (minimum age is 16).
- Locations: Greater Manchester - Manchester, London - Covent Garden.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- The minimum age is 14 years old, under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069124.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
100% would recommend to a friend
It was great
My husband loved his gift he loves thing that are dangerous lol
Bough this for my wife, along with the wakeboarding experience, and she was thrilled!
Thank you for your question all essential equipment is provided. Kind regards Activity Superstore
30 October 2017
Thank you for your enquiry.
I am pleased to advise that we currently offer two locations for this experience, one is based in Greater Manchester and the other within Covent Garden in London.
I hope that this helps you.
With Kind Regards
7 November 2016
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.