Traditional Seaside Escape for Two Gift Experience
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Whilst modern life has left its mark on many of the UK's most popular short break destinations, there is something about a trip to the seaside that retains a charm which harks back to traditional holidays from simpler times.
- Whether you have fond memories of donkey rides across the sand and knobbly knee competitions or you just enjoy the bracing effects of the sea air and a chance to paddle, this break is ideal for anyone who likes to be beside the seaside.
- There is nothing quite like a stroll along the beach with the tide lapping at your feet and the sound of seagulls overhead.
- You can walk along the pier and try your hand at the variety of amusements on offer, sit on the beach and enjoy the sound of the surf crashing on the shore or even test your mettle with some water sports if you're really feeling adventurous.
- This is a one night stay for two people with breakfast included. This break is available on selected days of the week, throughout the year subject to availability and excluding bank and school holiday dates.
- Locations: Abbeyfield Guest House - Torquay, Summer House - Herne Bay, All Seasons - Great Yarmouth, The Balincourt - Bournemouth, Brooklands Guest House - Torquay, The Balmoral Hotel - Morecambe, Carlton Lodge - Southport, The Belmont - Torquay.
- Copperfields Guest House - Broadstairs Nr Margate, Ellinbrook House - Hunstanton, The Devonia - Eastbourne, Far End -Eastbourne, The Dolphin - Scarborough.
- The Hussar - Margate, Ivy Bank - Tenby, The Norwood - Torquay, Kingsholm - Torquay, The Ryecroft - Great Yarmouth, The Sherwood - Eastbourne, Langdon Villa Guest House.
- The Shirley Hotel - Bournemouth, Le Maitre - Southport, The Shirley - Torquay, Lyness Guest House - Scarborough, The Shrewsbury Guest House - Great Yarmouth, Montrose Guest House - Minehead, The Somerville Hotel - Torquay, New Guilderoy Hotel - Blackpool.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069957.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.