ELC Wooden Activity Cubeby ELC413/5036
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Your toddler will love exploring all the different features of this activity cube with their little hands. This wooden activity cube includes five different activities on the top and four sides: a spinning learning frame, a clock with movable clock hands, a wipe-clean chalkboard, a wooden xylophone and a bead maze.
- Your little one can learn about colours and shapes, numbers and counting, the names of different objects and telling the time, and music too! .
- Handling the bead maze helps strengthen little fingers and promotes hand-to-eye coordination, and the number flip board side will get them thinking and counting. They can also explore their creative side and use the chalkboard to write, scribble and sketch.
- As your child grows they'll discover more and more ways to play with the cube. It's also a great toy for playing with others as there's plenty of room.
- When it's time to put it away, the bead maze lifts up as a panel and can be stored inside the cube to take up less space.
- Size H33.5, W31.5, D31.5cm.
- For ages 12 months and over.
- Only for domestic use.
- EAN: 5050048259460.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.