BaByliss 3663U Curl Pods Hair Heated Rollersby BaByliss412/8641
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The BaByliss Curl Pods have been uniquely designed to create long-lasting salon curls with a flawless finish. The pop-up pod design eliminates the need for any clips or pins for faster styling and secure hold. Easier to use than conventional rollers, it has ultra fast heat up speed to give you perfect kink-free curls with a smooth finish.
Model number: 3663U.
18 Large size pods to create soft curls. Ultra fast heat up for quick curl formation. Ready to use indicator: The 'ready to use' indicator is positioned on the front of the unit which starts off red, but as the unit heats the pods, the indicator will subtly turn from red to clear. Once the 'ready to use' indicator has changed colour, the pods are ready to use.
- Ensure when placing the rollers back in to the unit the pod is completely open to heat up correctly. When heating the additional pods allow between 3-5 minutes for the unit to heat the pods fully.
- Directions: Start by taking a section of hair from the top of the head about 2 inches wide - less for thicker hair. Place the pod at the end of hair section. Wind the ends of the hair around the core of the pod.
- Roll the pod towards the scalp. Place the pods around the hair on top of the head first and then work down towards the nape of the neck. Continue around the head until all rollers are in place.
- 18 rollers - roller size: large.
- 3 minute heat-up time.
- Heated storage case.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3030053036630.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.