Family Steam Train For Four Gift Experience412/3581
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Discover the charm of a bygone era. This is a fantastic chance for the whole family to enjoy a relaxed, unhurried and civilised journey on a steam train.
- This majestic vehicle has been around for over 200 years, moving passengers from place to place. Seeing the trains in all their glory brings a real sense of history to your day and there is always plenty to see, making this an experience perfect for the whole family.
- Once you arrive at the venue, you will need to exchange your voucher at the ticket office for your family steam train tickets. The experience varies depending on the location you choose. Some journeys are return trips while others are all day rovers and you may be able to stop off en route to explore the local area on foot.
- Depending on the location, you may be able to visit other attractions at the venue such as a steam train museum. Please note the Cumbria location is a narrow gauge railway while Derby boasts a diesel train.
- This experience is available on selected dates, typically March to October, however some locations are available throughout the year.
- The experience can last anything from 35 minutes to a full day.
- There are no fitness requirements for this experience. This voucher is valid for a minimum of two adults and two children, depending on location, and excludes special event days.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- There will be other people there on the day. You are more than welcome to bring friends and family, however, they will have to pay on the day. Don't worry, this activity is not dependent on weather conditions.
- Locations: Cambridgeshire - Peterborough Derbyshire - Ripley Gwynedd - Llanberis Somerset - Shepton Mallet Staffordshire - Stoke on Trent.
- Minimum age restrictions apply, under 17's must be accompanied by an adult.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069483.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
100% would recommend to a friend
Excellent day trip at an ideal price.
This was a great present to give my sisters family , because its an experience that they can remember
No, you don't drive the train.
The description referring to a driving licence is for driving experiences.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q & A
28 December 2019
The gift experience is for two adults and two children. The maximum age for a child does depend on location, however with most of the venues the maximum age is 16 years old. For further information contact the Activity Superstore on 0371 384 1030.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
8 December 2019
For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
24 December 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.