Country House Retreat Break For Two Gift Experience412/1480
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Experience a night as Lord or Lady of the Manor.
- Take a well deserved break away from the norm with this luxury over night stay for two. Choose from a number of beautiful country house locations offering wonderful views and sumptuous surroundings nestled in the British countryside.
- Enjoy exquisite furnishings, roaring log fires, splendid gardens, and a comfortable atmosphere at these magnificently restored houses. Although dinner is not included, our locations pride themselves on their delicious food, good wines and personal service.
- This idyllic retreat makes a perfect gift for someone special. Whether they prefer traditional or contemporary settings, this break provides for both. This break is a one night stay for two people and includes breakfast. Restrictions may apply to certain properties, on specific days of the week and months of the year.
- This break is available Monday to Sunday, subject to availability, throughout the year. This is a one night stay for two people including breakfast.
- Locations: Appleby Manor Country House Hotel, Mellington Hall Hotel - Powys, Ashmount Country House - Haworth, Mercure Letchworth Hall Hotel - Letchworth, Castle Green Hotel (Best Western) Cumbria, Moor Hall Hotel (Best Western) West Midlands.
- Coed-y-Mwstwr Hotel - Bridgend, New House Country Hotel (Best Western) Cardiff, Craig-y-Dderwen - The Riverside Hotel, Orton Hall Hotel (Best Western) Cambridgeshire, Edgemoor Country House Hotel - Devon, Penmaenuchaf Hall - Gwynedd, Esseborne Manor Hotel - Andover.
- Selsdon Park Hotel and Golf Club (Ph Hotels), Fallowfields Hotel - Abingdon, The Falcondale Hotel - Ceredigion, Fernie Castle - Fife, The Little Silver Country Hotel - Kent, Keavil House Hotel (Best Western) Dunfermline, The Moat House Acton Trussell -Staffordshire, Otterburn Castle Hotel, Otterburn Northumberland.
- Knights Hill Hotel (Best Western) Norfolk, Wroxton House Hotel (Best Western) Oxfordshire, Makeney Hall - Belper (Suite Hospitality Ltd), Dumbleton Hall Hotel, The Cotswold, Friars Carse, Dumfries - Gisborough Hall Hotel, North Yorkshire - Macdonald Ansty Hall, Coventry - Macdonald Cardrona Hotel Golf & Spa, Peebles Nr Edinborough.
- Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa, Chester Cheshire - Macdonald Leeming House, Ullswater Cumbria - Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club, Morpeth Northumberland - Hammet House, Pembrokeshire.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902070045.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
I wish to inform you that both Country House Retreat with Afternoon Tea for Two at Dumbleton Hall Hotel and Country House Retreat for Two at Dumbleton Hall Hotel, Worcestershire
Will be dog friendly for a fee of £10 per dog per night.
3 October 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.