Park Lane Hotel Afternoon Tea for Two Gift Experience412/1105
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Savour the quintessentially British institution that is afternoon tea. You and a friend will be able to enjoy Afternoon Tea at the stunning Palm Court Restaurant of the Park Lane Hotel in London.
- On arrival you will be greeted by staff who will seat you in the glorious palm court restaurant, which was restored to its former glory in 1997 and makes a beautiful backdrop for your visit.
- You will be served a selection of finger sandwiches, delicious scones with clotted cream and seasonal preserves, a selection of fine french pastries and choice of exquisite teas from around the globe.
- The friendly staff will cater to your every need, ensuring that this is an experience to remember, and one that you will want to repeat again and again.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year, between 3pm to 6pm (subject to availability).
- Your experience will generally last for 1½ hours.
- There are no fitness restrictions for this activity. You do not require any qualifications to enjoy this experience.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- This experience is for you and a friend only, however others will be using the restaurant at the time of your visit. Unfortunately, you cannot bring spectators to watch you. Don't worry, this activity is not dependent on weather conditions.
- Location: London - Piccadilly.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069780.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
100% would recommend to a friend
Afternoon Tea Park Lane (Present)
Brought as a gift for friends and they were over the moon, the gift pack was delivered straight to them within a couple of days, the communication via text and email from Argos was spot on with no problems at all, would highly recommend this service and will definitely use this again in the future.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.