Airwrap Printed 2 Sided Cot Bumper - Silver Stars412/0481
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Airwrap, safer than a bumper. Australia and the UK's number one choice for traditional bumper alternative. Airwrap understands just how you expect a traditional cot bumper to look and perform, with oodles of safety features and a range of printed designs you're going to love! Airwrap is a safe yet fashionable coordinating bumper alternative for your child's nursery.
- Unique design means the airwrap fits more cot/cribs and provides more airflow than other lightly padded cot liners.
- Designed with natural, breathable cotton muslin outer, mesh inner and adjustable four piece construction to fit your cot/crib whilst breathable, free from bumper ties and maximising airflow for improved comfort, peace of mind and ultimately a better night sleep for you and your bub.
- Vented corners for maximum airflow adjustable design to fit almost 100% of cots and cotbeds free from bumper ties keeps arms, legs, toys and pacifiers inside the cot protects against bumps and knocks provides a visual shield for baby against distractions firm yet padded, slim-line and non-pillowy machine washable tested for breathability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance with global standards patented multi-layer technology.
- Free from bumper ties. The use of fixed placement bumper ties can prevent the safe fitting on many cot types.
- Provides less leverage for climbing when fitted properly natural cotton muslin outer layer and trim with polyester mesh inner.
- Suitable for cots and cot beds.
- Size L164, H27.
- 100% cotton, .
- Filling: 100% polyester, .
- Machine washable.
- Suitable from birthmonths and over .
- EAN: 9313762002177.
100% would recommend to a friend
Fabulous bumper. A little tricky to put on but after that it is much better and safer than conventional tie bumpers. Would definitely recommend.
A safe nights sleep with style
Bought as an alternative to the traditional cot bumpers and glad I did, pretty design and safer protection because of the mesh and my little one doesn’t stick her arms through the bars
Much better nights sleep
Baby has slept so much better since adding these to his cotbed. He was used to a closed side crib and wasn't happy being able to see through the bars. I feel confident in safety as they are made of breathable material. They are a great easy fit and look good too.
The Air Wrap provides similar protection to that of a bumper, yet allows more airflow than other lightly padded cot liners.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
10 September 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.