Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Turn back the clock and enjoy a great day out on a vintage sailing barge. You and your partner will have a relaxing day out on this historic vessel, with the emphasis being on enjoying the scenery and the thrill of seeing these large vessels under sail, plus the opportunity to become involved in hoisting sails and steering if you wish.
- Time spent at the controls will depend on the skipper, weather, location, number of passengers and individual enthusiasm.
- A light lunch is included with this experience which is traditionally a cheese and ham ploughman's with a delicious dessert. Eat and enjoy your lunch whilst looking out from this stunning barge. Please note the type of food available may vary depending on the time of year.
- Selected Friday dates, normally during March to October.
- The whole trip will last for approximately 4 hours.
- You need to be reasonably agile to get on and off the ship. Please advise us at the time of booking if you have any food allergies. No experience or qualifications are necessary to take part in this activity.
- There will be up to 50 other people there on the day.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- Sorry, you can't take friends or family with you on this experience.
- This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Location: Suffolk - Ipswich.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full UK or European manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! Your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm Monday to Friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Minimum age is 12.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069230.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.