Family Treasure Hunt Gift Experience404/2796
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A treasure hunt adventure for all the family!
- Whether you just want a gentle treasure hunt or something a bit more competitive, this activity is a unique and fun day out for families and other groups of all sizes.
- The treasure hunt is held on public land in either a city, rural or London location. There are two different sets of clues which are based on things you will see as you follow the route. The easy clues are straightforward - they will ask you for a fact that you should be able to observe on the route, for example information on a plaque or statue.
- In the cryptic version, the clues are generally a bit more challenging. They may be harder to spot, require some interpretation or general knowledge, and a few will be slightly cryptic - a bit like a crossword clue.
- You will also be provided with three bonus rounds that you can use alongside the main clues. These include: a picture round - pictures of things you can see on the route. Just write down where you saw the item pictured or find the name of the building or shop.
- Pub name clues - these are cryptic clues referring to the names of the pubs or bars that you can see on or from the route. Items to collect - a list of everyday, or not so every day, items for you to try to find or make as you go round the hunt route, for example a picture of the Prime Minister.
- The main clues are integrated with instructions for the route that you will need to follow. The instructions tell you where the hunt starts and which streets to go down. The main clues appear in the order you can expect to see them (but the picture and pub clues are jumbled up so you need to keep a look-out at all times).
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- Please note: This is not an organised event, you will receive your treasure hunt pack to use in your own time. You can choose the date and time you wish to do the treasure hunt, throughout the year. The treasure hunt will take approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Locations: 40+ nationwide.
- There is no minimum age for this activity, however it is recommended for eight year olds and over. You need to have the ability to walk for 3 hours.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1030.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5055902069537.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
100% would recommend to a friend
Experience is being booked for August - when family members can also join the fun. Will update review then.
The Family Treasure Hunt Gift Experience is available is North Yorkshire - York.
The Midlands, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Staffordshire, Meseyside, Lancashire, Somerset, West Sussex, Dorset, Surrey, Suffolk, Oxfordshire, Norfolk, Kent, Essex, Hertforshire, East Sussex, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Midlothian and many locations in London are also available.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
Eve @ Argos
15 December 2018
There is no maximum group size for this activity. For information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call the Activity Superstore contact centre on: 0371 384 1030.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
1 November 2018
Thanks for your enquiry regarding the Activity Superstore Family Treasure Hunt Gift Experience. You need to select which activity first then contact the suppliers customer services department for details of experience 0371 384 1800
31 October 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.