LEGO Technic Race Truck Toy 2-in-1 Pull-Back Motor Set-42104403/2823
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A fun toy for truck-loving LEGO fans. Kids will enjoy an immersive challenge with this LEGO Technic racing truck with pull-back action.
LEGO® model number: 42104 - for ages 7 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- An action-packed pull-back truck toy with huge exhaust and giant spoiler, plus opening doors and bonnet that rebuilds to a cool racing car.
- Features huge track keeping tyres, impressive orange-black-grey colour scheme with blue-red stickers and elements that add fierce look to it.
- Creating speed is easy with the truck's pull-back motor: draw it back then watch the truck toy speed towards the finish line with 2 flags.
- To discover a fun new way to build the model car, see the digital Instructions PLUS from the free LEGO Life app with zoom and rotate tools.
- LEGO toy building sets connect easily every time and are thoroughly tested to meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Size H141, W262, D72cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016616439.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
This is a great set
My 10 year old built this by himself and said it wasn’t really easy but wasn’t really hard to build so sounds perfect for a lego lover like himself. The pullback function is great and it really races along which have provided many hours of fun!
Great product - Fun to build
What a great build once again from Lego... The build itself took me around 45 mins start to finish, the instructions were very easy to follow and they are also available on Lego’s website just Incase you misplace them :-) The toy is recommended for years 7 and up and I would agree as some of the build process can be quite fiddly.
Fun for all ages
I built the racing truck with my teenage son and we had a few hours of fun putting it together. I liked how the Lego parts came in 3 bags depending on the size of the part. We found steps 38-39 tricky but managed it in the end, I also like that if you scan the code on the front of the booklet you can download an app to your phone that tells you the step by step build instructions for the racing car as well as the truck as only the truck build instructions are contained in the booklet.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.