Argos Home Deluxe 6 Burner Gas BBQ401/1576
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perfect for your summer parties and family barbecues, this Premium 6 Burner Gas BBQ is great for those who enjoy outside cooking. There's a porcelain cooking grill, a side burner for smaller dishes and a warming rack to stop food going cold. Set on casters for easy movement around the garden, this deluxe barbecue has a stainless steel hood, enamel cooking grills, a cabinet for storage and a warming rack so you can serve your feast all at once.
- Model number KS18086.
- Constructed from steel.
- Hose and regulator included.
- Uses propane gas only.
- Propane gas not included.
- 6 burners.
- 1 side burner.
- Flame tamer.
- Warming rack.
- Includes drip tray.
- Overall size H108.2, W140, D57cm.
- Size of cooking area 41 x 77cm.
- Weight 39kg.
- Packed flat.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
I would advise the User Manual for this Argos Home Deluxe 6 Burner Gas BBQ which states the following regarding ignition:-
"Lighting the Main Burner
• Open the barbecue lid.
• Ensure all knobs are in the off position. Open the gas control valve on the gas bottle or regulator.
• From the “OFF” position, push in and turn the ignition sign burner control knob anti-clockwise until you feel resistance pause 4 seconds. Then continue turning the control knob until a click is heard and the burner is lit.
• If the burner fails to ignite after above procedure, turn all the knobs to the off position and close the gas valve on the gas bottle. Wait 5 minutes and then repeat the above steps. If the barbecue still fails to light, please refer to the manual ignition instruction in the section below.
• After the ignition sign burner has been lit, push in and turn the left hand and right hand burners for extended cooking area.
• Always light the ignition sign burner first, before the next burner on the right, always light the burners from left hand side to the right .
• Failure to follow this lighting sequence could result in a hazardous situation occurring.
• After ignition, the burner should be burned at the high position for 3-5 minutes in order to preheat the barbecue. This process should be done before every cooking session. The lid (where applicable) should be open during preheating.
• After completion of preheating, the burner should normally be turned down to a lower position for best cooking results.
Manual Ignition Instruction for Main Burner
• Insert lit match through the match-lighting hole at the side or bottom of the barbecue body.
• Push in and turn the ignition sign burner control knob anti-clockwise to the max position, the burner should ignite.
• After the ignition sign burner is lit, push and turn the left hand or right hand control knob to max position, the left hand or right hand burner should ignite automatically.
• Repeat same procedure to light the next burner on the left or right.
• If burner fails to ignite, contact your local dealer for assistance".
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
30 January 2020
The small print
WARNING: Danger of carbon monoxide poisoning - never light this product or let it smoulder or cool down in confined spaces.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.