Vango Skye Air 400 4 Man 1 Room Inflatable Tunnel Tent398/9441
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The compact Skye Air 400 is the smallest Vango inflatable AirBeam tent. Utilising Vango's AirSpeed System, it can be pitched in a matter of minutes. Designed using a Sentinel Active fabric and including great features such as a linked-in groundsheet for easy cleaning, inner tent pockets for storage and lantern loops. Sundown bedrooms reduce early morning light. The Skye 400 AirBeam inflatable tunnel tent is perfect for those who need a tent that is small but easy to pitch and strike, so you don't need to thread poles when you're camping.
AirSpeed Valve - inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valves and attached high vis guy lines.
- 4 person tunnel tent.
- 1 room, 1 door, sewn in groundsheet in bedroom/s and riser groundsheet in living area.
- 2 windows.
- Inflatable poles.
- Tent material polyester.
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm - the higher the figure, the more waterproof the tent.
- Fire retardant double skin with taped seams.
- Inflatable structure.
- Living space size H140, W255, L190cm.
- Maximum height 255cm.
- Includes: Carry bag and double action pump.
- Includes guy ropes.
- Includes tent pegs.
- Pitched size H140, W255, L425cm.
- Packed size L75, W28, D28cm.
- Packed weight 9.4kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5023519052778.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.