Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles 150ml x 3
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
We've designed the unique, easy-latch-on teat shape with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum's breast. Together with the bottle's super-sensitive valve, this encourages your baby's intuitive feeding action for comfortable, relaxed feeding. Switching between breast and bottle feeding becomes easier than ever before.
- Capacity 150ml.
- 3 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Slow flow teats.
- Revolutionary teat developed with breastfeeding experts and mums to mimic the breast's natural flex, stretch and movement, closer to nature bottles makes feeding time easier for mum and baby. The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- The slow flow teat with a super sensitive anti-colic valve eliminates excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air.
- The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- The breast like larger shaped teat of the closer to nature bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Closer to nature bottles and teats are easy to clean and fill. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold. The easy hold bottle is marked in millimetres and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in.
- EAN: 5010415224309.
The small print
Delivery information - Ordered before 3pm<p>Part of our extended internet range. Available for home delivery or can be reserved to pick up in store, if you place your home delivery order by 3pm, we aim to deliver to your home by the end of the next working day
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.