Airwrap Printed 4 Sided Cot Bumper - Silver Stars
- Save 25%Was £39.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Airwrap, safer than a bumper. Australia and the UK's number one choice for traditional bumper alternative. Airwrap understands just how you expect a traditional cot bumper to look and perform, with oodles of safety features and a range of printed designs you're going to love! Airwrap is a safe yet fashionable coordinating bumper alternative for your child's nursery.
- Unique design means the airwrap fits more cot/cribs and provides more airflow than other lightly padded cot liners.
- Designed with natural, breathable cotton muslin outer, mesh inner and adjustable four piece construction to fit your cot/crib whilst breathable, free from bumper ties and maximising airflow for improved comfort, peace of mind and ultimately a better night sleep for you and your bub.
- Adjustable 4 piece design to fit on more cot/cribs. Free from bumper ties. The use of fixed placement bumper ties can prevent the safe fitting on many cot types.
- Patented multi-layer technology proudly created by one of australia's longest standing and leading nursery design houses The Little Linen Company (established in 1971).
- Lab tested and confirmed by world-renowned paediatric respiratory experts to have better CO2 airflow compared to other lightly padded cot liner, tested for breathability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance with global standards. Free from formaldehyde, lead, phthalates and azo dyestuffs.
- Suitable for cots and cot beds.
- Size L164, H27.
- 100% cotton, .
- Filling: 100% polyester, .
- Machine washable.
- Suitable from birthmonths and over .
- EAN: 9313762002047.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.