LEGO City Police Station Building Building Set- 60246393/1963
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Kids will love this police station toy with cool vehicles and fun characters, including Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler, Daisy Kaboom and more.
LEGO® model number: 60246 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- Features 4-sections, 2 storeys police headquarters station with jailbreak explosion function, 2 truck toys, a motorcycle and a drone toy.
- Includes a light-brick searchlight, working roof lights and siren, plus lever-activated jailbreak function to add effects to the chase play.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler, Daisy Kaboom, 2 police officers, 2 crooks, plus a bulldog and police dog figures.
- The playset accessories include handcuffs, a skateboard, torch, sticks of dynamite to blow bars away and a ping-pong table in the station.
- Digital Instructions PLUS guide via the free LEGO Life app for smart devices helps kids to zoom, rotate and visualise the model as they build.
- Size H378, W480, D94cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617801.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Keeps the kids entertained!
My children really enjoyed building this Lego set. There are 2 cars, 1 police bike and lots of different sections of the police station to build so it was great for the children to have their own section to follow. The instructions and sections are separated into numbered bags which the children found quite easy to follow. The police station features a prison cell and also a part that “explodes” when you pull 2 levers, real lights & sounds on the car and light on the station.
This Lego police city is amazing! It was fun to build and has been hours of fun since, my little boy loves it. Every little detail has been thought out and added, even down to the camera to take prisoners mug shots. The car makes A siren noise and lights up and the search light of top of the police station is a light too. It took us about an hour to build. My little boy loves this and so do I, I really enjoyed building it with him so Lego really is for everyone!
Great for spending time as a family
This is the usual quality you would expect from Lego. The box contains the bricks separated in bags with corresponding instructions, to make it easy to put together. I have a 6 and 3 year old, who needed help, but that was fine as it was a great opportunity for family time. It has several vehicles, a police station, a prison & 7 figures. There is so much to play with, role play at its best! A really good feature on this set is that it has lights and sounds, I would recommend this to any Lego fan
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.