Ardo Calypso To Go Electric Breast Pump385/6536
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Ardo Calypso To Go Double Electric Breastpump is the ideal choice for expressing mums on the go. Designed as the ultimate package for pumping mums, this ensures complete mobility and equips mums for all breast pumping eventualities. Can be used for both single and double expressing.
- Electric breast pump.
- Double pumping stimulates milk production and halves the time needed to express. Easy to use, safe and quiet is what an expressing mum needs from her breastpump. The Ardo Calypso To Go Electric Breastpump has all of these qualities but is also a powerful pump featuring 64 combinations of speed and suction.
- Can be individually adjusted during stimulation and pumping mode, a must for an expressing mum. Quiet and gentle the Calypso makes expressing discreet and comfortable, with individually adjustable settings for Vacuum and cycle, this pump offers complete flexibility for expressing.
- Three different size breast shells included to ensure that every mum can find a size to suit her nipple. A closed system offers complete protection for mum, milk and baby and the Vacuum Seal technology barrier provides protection against contamination.
- Mains or battery operated the pump is simple to use and assemble, with easy to follow instructions included.
- Comes complete with a handy breastfeeding shoulder bag, additional milk storage bottles, cooling elements, a conversion handle giving you a manual pump plus a cooler bag to safety and conveniently store breastmilk in whilst travelling.
- Calypso Breastpump. Calypso Bag.
- 2 x 26mm Pumpset with spare white valve (BPA-free plastic milk collection bottles).
- 2 x 31mm breastshells.
- 2 x 28mm breastshell insert.
- 2 x Optiflow massage insert (fits in 31mm breastshell).
- Brush for cleaning.
- Bottle holder.
- Breastfeeding Bag. Cool Bag.
- 3 cooling elements. 6 BPA free bottles; Kombikit convertor.
- Mains adaptor, instruction book and easy guide.
- Mains powered or battery powered.
- EAN: 7640109051881.
100% would recommend to a friend
Really quiet with useful accessories
The pump itself is effective and very quiet, and the controls are straightforward. The pump assemblies, caps and bottles all fit together well. The pump can also run on batteries. We weren't sure at the time whether to go for this larger kit Vs the single, but glad we made this choice. The small cool bag with freezer blocks to insert is super useful! The only thing it didn't come with was teats, but I can tell you to just buy 'standard neck' teats and you're away!
Well designed and good value for money. Still waiting until my babies arrive to use this properly but so far so good! Initial checks were fine.
Loved my Ardo breast pump
It was so easy to use and easy to set up,it's very quiet and doesn't make to much noise-so can be used discretely.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.