Aqua Optima Evolve 60 Day Water Filter - 4 Pack385/0745
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This 4 pack of Aqua Optima Evolve 60 Day Water Filters fit the Aqua Optima and Brita Maxtra filter jugs. Each Evolve filter features Aqua Optima's unique patented 5-step filtration system to remove impurities from tap water, providing purer, filtered water for better tasting hot and cold drinks. They greatly reduce limescale, extending the life of your appliances. Suitable for all tap water types. Each filter lasts for up to 60 days/200 litres, so this 4 pack provides up to 8 month's of purer, great tasting filtered water.
- All our filters are 100% recyclable through our free programme with TerraCycle in the UK and EIRE, visit the TerraCycle Aqua Optima website to find out your local community collection location or sign up to send filters back direct at no cost to you. Download the free filter replacement reminder App.
- Includes 4 x 60 day water filter cartridges.
- Produces up to 200 litres of filtered water per cartridge.
- Removes impurities from tap water.
- Improves the taste and look of hot and cold drinks.
- Easy fit cartridge.
- Designed to fit Aqua Optima and Brita Maxtra filter jugs, filter kettles and water chillers.
- Size H8, W11, D6cm.
- EAN: 5060090241696.
95% would recommend to a friend
Does what it says it does!
Not much to say really. They filter water, were available on time and didn’t cost too much,
super difficult to click the filter into place
excellent water tastes a lot better
use these all the time excellent water and very good value for money compared to britta filters
No, these do not fit Maxtra+
21 November 2018
if the Marella jug uses Maxtra (NOT Maxtra+) cartridges the, yes, Evolve will fit.
15 November 2018
all Aqua Optima jugs, currently sold by Argos, will accept these filters.
9 October 2018
These filters fit this jug the Aqua Optima Liscia Filter Jug with 60 Day Cartridge - White 621/6049.
Hope this helps.
8 October 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.