Hauck Sleep'n Play Center Travel Cot - Black and Multicolour381/1849
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This great Sleep'n Play Center is just perfect for your holidays or a visit to relatives. At home you can use the shapely travel cot as a practical second bed. With this Sleep'n Play Center you are perfectly equipped as everything you need for your baby is with you on your trips.
Travel cot features:
- On the practical changing mat, which can be fixed on the bed, you can swaddle your baby on the go easily. Thanks to the strap that allows you to buckle your child up and the raised edge, your child will be safe and comfortable. If the changing pad is no longer needed, it is simply hung on the side of the bed.
- On the second level, the elevated lying area, you can lay your newborn down to sleep. Here they are safe and secure. At the same time, you can protect your back when you want to lay your baby down or take them out of bed.
- Your child can also play in their Sleep'n Play Center. Here they are in safe hands and you will always have an eye on your little one thanks to the viewing window. The Sleep'n Play Center is built up or folded up in only a few steps and can be stored space savingly. On your trips, you can pull the bed like a suitcase behind you.
- 2 mesh side so you can keep an eye on your little one and also great for ventilation.
- Features a bassinette level for younger babies.
- Removable mattress included.
- Doubles as a playpen .
- Removable cot top changer included.
- Carry bag included for easy of transportation.
- Size H76, L125, W65cm.
- Folds for storage - folded size L21.3, W76, D23cm.
- Weight 9.4kg.
- Suitable from birth to 3 years.
- Suitable for babies up to 15kg.
- EAN: 4007923600535.
100% would recommend to a friend
It looks stylish and very easy to assemble
Lovely product easy to assemble and great from newborn to 3 years
Great for my baby to nap in.
We had a little trouble putting this up at first, one side kept collapsing, it needed to be pulled quite hard into place and it's been fine since. The mattress that comes with it is quite hard so we bought a different one as we want to use it regularly for daytime naps and it's perfect for that with the new mattress.
Perfect for our needs... baby loves it
I suffer with back issues so this is perfect, the zip on the side means I can still reach my little one without bending over. The bassinet is fantastic and leaves loads of room for storage underneath. The changing table is sturdy and comfortable. We use this as a permanent cot so purchased a mattress to go with it. The only downside is the stitching around the zip looks like it would tear easily if pulled but this has not happened so far.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.