Revere 9ct White Gold Heavy Message Wedding Ring - 6mm - P363/5283
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Show your love with this heavyweight wedding ring that has 'forever yours' engraved on it. This D-shaped ring has rounded surface which lies flat on the finger making it comfortable for daily use.
- 1 rings in set.
- 9ct white gold.
- Size P.
- Available in sizes L to Z.
- Width of band 6mm.
100% would recommend to a friend
Ring was beautiful and good quality
Buy this ring lovely words engraved inside
looks nice fits nice
I don't get married till April so I haven't worn it yet I can't wait to put it on for good x x
I bought this ring last month, the ring is really good quality, very happy with my purchase.
The ring is 9ct and the metal percentage is as follows:
37.5% Gold and the remaining 62.5% is Silver and Copper
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
13 February 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.