Philips GC8942/26 Perfect Care Steam Generator Iron363/5245
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
PerfectCare Expert Plus is ultra-light and easy to handle, but still with powerful steam to achieve great results faster. With OptimalTEMP Technology to guarantee no burns on all ironable garments, and no temperature setting required. You're ready for any fabric, anytime.
No temperature setting needed; no burning, guaranteed. Iron everything from silk to jeans without adjusting the temperature.
- Steam output: 120g/min.
- Shot of steam: 480g/min.
- Steamglide stainless steel soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.8L.
- Dry tank alert.
- Detachable water tank.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 7.5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Safety locking system.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Features One Temp technology, reducing the risk of damage to clothes.
- Pre-set programmes include: Energy Saving.
- Model number: GC8942/26.
- 2100 watts.
- Weight: 5.5kg.
- Weight of iron only: 4kg.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Steam ready indicator.
- 1.65m power cord .
- 1.7m steam supply cord.
- 1 year internal manufacturer's guarantee.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103874959.
100% would recommend to a friend
Have had this product almost 2 years and is a brilliant Iron
Best iron ever
This is such an easy iron to use and i highly recommend to anyone. My friend used it to iron a dress before we went out and now wants one. I would not go back to a regular iron now. You turn it on and it does most of the work for you and i love the fact it can iron most fabrics without the fear of burning! Definitely recommend. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Absolutely loved it
This iron is such a game changer for me, it is lightweight and so easy to use. It has cut hours from my usual ironing time as i have kids and a hubby so that equals a lot of clothes! The steam is powerful and irons with ease, one stroke and my clothes were crease free. I wish i had found it sooner, it makes ironing a dream as its so speedy. I loved the lightweight iron head of it, made it comfortable to hold and easier to use as i had more freedom of movement. I cant recommend this product enough. I felt i could iron in record time and not compromise on the results: i got crease free clothes in no time at all. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.