Philips ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Toothbrush - Whitening363/5135
2 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 whithens teeth in just one week*. It gently but effectively cleans between teeth and along the gum line, due to our unique sonic technology which drives fluid deep between teeth along with our specially designed brush heads. Pressure sensor and 3 cleaning modes deliver a personalised brushing experience. *vs a manual toothbrush.
This toothbrush allows you to customize your brushing to your own needs, with a choice of three modes. Clean mode is standard for superior cleaning. White is the ideal mode for removing surface stains. And Gum Care mode adds an extra minute of reduced-power brushing, so you can gently massage your gums.
Our NEW brush head replacement reminder technology measures your usage and brushing pressure and alerts you to replace your brush head when it's no longer performing optimally to ensure you are consistently getting the best cleaning results.
- Model number: HX6859/29.
- 2 heads included W2 Optimal White standard.
- Brush head replacement warning.
- 3 cleaning modes including: daily clean, whitening, gum care, .
- 1 speed setting.
- Sonic technology for naturally whiter teeth.
- Visual pressure sensor alerts you when you are brushing too hard.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Rechargeable: 24 hours for full charge.
- 56 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- Handle dimensions: H18.75, W2.78, D3.04cm.
- Toothbrush handle is 363g.
- Travel case included for when you're on-the-go.
- 2 pin plug (adaptor Not included).
- Li-Ion (included) .
- Suitable for ages 10 years and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103912644.
89% would recommend to a friend
Does what it says on the box.
A good quality product
The Philips HX6850/10 electric toothbrush seems to be a good quality product with a number of useful features. It is well made and performs it's function as claimed by the manufacturer. Only time will tell whether or not it cleans my teeth more efficiently than hand brushing.
Sonic care protectiveClean 5100 thoothbrush
this product is easy to use and I get very good results from it ,it is an upgrade to my previous Philips sonic care. I love the three modes on this new brush. the only fly in the ointment is the lack of little support for the little brush so it rests on the body of the brush instead of being next to it.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.