Joie Serina 2 in 1 Swing Rocker - Tile349/3054
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet Serina 2in1, a sweet soother that swings and sways just the way baby wants.
The lift off seat doubles as a portable rocker for convenient use in any space and the pivoting carry handle and wheels makes the rocker easily portable from room to room.
This soother offers a multi-motion ride - the dual motion seat swings front to back, or side to side with a simple twist and there are 6 swing speeds to fit baby's preference.
5 classical lullabies and 5 nature sounds pair with vibration, a soft glow nightlight with 4 brightness settings, and 3 recline positions to soothe while swaying.
The removable, washable, plush infant body support and seat pad are cosy and perfectly cocoon baby, whilst the pivoting overhead toy bar with two toys provides playtime entertainment.
Serina 2in1 is A/C power adapter or battery operated - to soothe little ones anywhere and any time.
- Features soothing vibrations and 10 tunes.
- Includes lights to captivate baby's attention.
- Toy bar with 2 toys.
- Multi-position recline seat for baby's comfort; whether they are playing or taking a nap.
- 5 point safety harness.
- Detachable head hugger for extra support of baby's head.
- Support strap to keep baby secure.
- Suitable from birth.
- Suitable for babies up to 9kg.
- Removable washable cover - machine washable covers.
- Batteries required 5 x D (not included).
- Size H81, W73, D91.5cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5056080607917.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.