Philips 58 Inch 58PUS6203 Smart 4K LED TV with HDR344/4852
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Ultra Slim 4K UHD LED Smart TV with Pixel Precise UHD and Saphi system Enjoy the clarity of 4K UHD in a Smart TV that's brilliantly easy to use. Pixel Precise Ultra HD ensures everything looks smooth and sharp. SAPHI gives you instant access to favourite content: Netflix film night is just a button away.
Model number: 58PUS6203/12.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 800PQI.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 58 inches.
- Size of TV H75.95, W130.21, D8.98cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H78.19, W130.21, D24.13cm.
- Weight of TV 15.2kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 15.5kg.
- Footprint of TV 77.8cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 200 bracket.
- Packaged size H75.95, W130.21, D8.98cm.
- Packaged weight 19.6kg.
- Built-in audio sound system.
- 2 x 8 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Optical connection.
- S-Video socket.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- HDR - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Aerial not required.
- In the box: Remote Control, TV, Batteries, Power Cord, Starter Guide, Safety brochure, stand.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 78 watts.
- Annual power consumption 114kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8718863016589.
25% would recommend to a friend
Good in terms of vfm but also decent picture and sound. would have liked a more modern remote though.
glad i bought this product
i like this product very much, am still getting to know all the features but no complaints at all even though i am an oldie, it was simple to get what i wanted, brilliant size for me and the smart feature is another bonus, picture and sound is great not heavy at all good construction , personally i would have no hesitation in recommending the product.
Not worth its money
Had endless trouble with this TV. It beeps when changing from a normal channel to a HD channel. And now its given me a vertical green and yellow flashing line about 10cm thick on my screen. Probably will never buy Phillips again.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.