Vango Skye Air 500 5 Man 1 Room Inflatable Tunnel Tent341/8503
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Skye Air 500 is one of the smaller 5 person Vango inflatable AirBeam tents, but that doesn't mean it isn't mighty. Utilising Vango's AirSpeed System, the Skye can be pitched in minutes. Designed using a new Sentinel Active fabric and including great features such as a linked-in groundsheet for easy cleaning, inner tent pockets for storage and lantern loops. The Skye 500 AirBeam inflatable tunnel tent is perfect for campers who need a tent that is small but simple to pitch and strike, so no need to thread poles when you're camping.
AirSpeed Valve - inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valves.
- 5 person tunnel tent.
- 1 room, 1 door, sewn in groundsheet in bedroom/s and riser groundsheet in living area.
- 2 windows.
- Inflatable poles.
- Tent material polyester.
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm - the higher the figure, the more waterproof the tent.
- Fire retardant double skin with taped seams.
- Inflatable structure.
- Living space size H185, W310, L210cm.
- Maximum height 185cm.
- Includes: Carry bag, pegs, pre attached hi vis guylines and double action pump.
- Includes guy ropes.
- Includes tent pegs.
- Pitched size H185, W310, L445cm.
- Packed size L75, W33, D33cm.
- Packed weight 12.9kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5023519052792.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.