LEGO City Forest Fire Response Buggy Building Set - 60247341/0116
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introduce budding firefighters to the excitement of LEGO City with this fun forest fire building set – for kids who love action and adventure toys.
LEGO® model number: 60247 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City Fire.
- Features a cool buggy with a water cannon and room for the firefighter driver, and a toy tree with posable branches and flames to fight with.
- The forest fire toy Includes the LEGO City TV hero Clemmons firefighter minifigure and a sleepy owl figure that needs to be rescued.
- Accessories include a fire extinguisher and flames to let youngsters become firefighting heroes. Requires only very basic building skills.
- Kids can help firefighter Clemmons hop behind the wheel of the superfast response buggy and play an owl-rescue firefighting action.
- Young firefighters can operate the powerful water cannon to extinguish the flames and then rescue that sleepy owl from the treetop.
- Size H141, W157, D45cm.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617818.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Quick build good fun.
This item is great fun easy to build providing lots of imagination and creativity. The fire response buggy shoots out little clear blue circles (which 2 are already missing!) to put out the fire. My son loves this item and goes well with other sets that he has.
When I handed my grand son the box with the Legos in he opened the box easily and began looking at all the bits which he did not find fiddley at all, the pieces were just big enough for his little hands. With a bit of guidance he managed to build the toy.
Quality as expected from Lego.
I gave this to my 5 year old to see how he got on with it. He got in a bit of a pickle so my 9 year old helped him and they did a pretty good job, i had to help out a couple of times. Normal Lego quality, good instructions. Nice as its a small set and there wasnt 100's of piece to build and overwhelm them. The finished product is great.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.