LEGO DUPLO Creative Fun Large Bricks Building Set - 10887 337/8258
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build your own toy parrot, boat, rainbow, or anything your toddler can imagine!
LEGO® model number: 10887 - for ages 1½+ years and over.
Theme: LEGO DUPLO.
- Build almost anything with 120 LEGO Duplo building blocks for toddlers in a rainbow of colours! .
- Features 120 brightly coloured LEGO Duplo bricks for creative building fun.
- Includes a child LEGO Duplo figure and a selection of decorated bricks as story starters.
- Help your child explore creativity and master basic construction skills with open-ended building fun.
- Toddlers will love learning through play, developing language and social skills and creating pretend play stories with their models.
- Size H38.2, W14.1, D26.2cm.
- For ages 18 month and over.
- EAN: 5702016367591.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Grandson loves his Lego
Bought this for my Grandson’s 4 th birthday and he loves it.
Big box of Lego=nice quiet play time
My 2.5 year old is only ever truly engaged in play when he’s sat playing with his duplo bricks. Some of the sets are good but don’t have a great amount of bricks in so this is brilliant. He sits for hours just building Dino cars & houses. Singing little songs & building away. The only time I don’t favour it is when it’s all tidied away and you hear the sudden crash of the Lego box being emptied out. It’s a good size box with a good selection of bricks. Perfect for adding to a growing Lego box
Lots of lego fun.
My grandson loved it we built lots of rockets and a base for them to take off from. Great fun.
I don't think they would as they are much bigger than the regular Lego blocks and have bigger grippers to hold them together
3 December 2019
Yes! DUPLO® bricks can be used to build on top of a LEGO® baseplate. Read more info about compatibility between LEGO and DUPLO pieces at www.LEGO.build/LEGOandDUPLO.
- Samuel, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
2 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.