Reebok ZR10 Cross Trainer
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The ZR10 cross trainer from Reebok features the new self generating power system and 32 levels of electronic resistance meaning that you can take your workout anywhere and modify the intensity to suit your needs. With 12 preset programmes you can choose to just go for it or aim for targets, bodyfat, distance or heart rate. They are all easily accessible through the sleek new backlit LCD screen.
- 12 preset programmes plus manual, targets, bodyfat, distance and heart rate are all easily accessible through the sleek new backlit LCD screen which provides an easy to use and responsive display to monitor your workout making the ZR10 cross trainer extremely versatile for all levels of home fitness.
- Programmable resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 19 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: 19.
- 32 level tension control.
- 7kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 15 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 135kg (21st 4lb).
- Size H173cm, W62.5cm, D144cm.
- Weight 53.8kg.
- Batteries required 5 x AA (included) .
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5055436102922.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.