Vodafone Nokia 1 Plus Mobile Phone - Black334/4550
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Handset must be purchased with £10 airtime. This will automatically be added to your transaction. Handset not available without airtime. .
A phone impossible to put down. Whether gaming or streaming your favourite shows, the 5.45" display immerses you in an altogether new smartphone experience. We've considered every detail, so you catch every detail . The rear-facing camera arrives with optimized autofocus for great detail. And a 5MP front-facing camera with 'beautifying' feature means you can shoot – and pose – with confidence.
Includes a FREE £10 Argos e-voucher when you top up a minimum of £10 by 31.01.2020. See in-box for details.
Cutting-edge design with seamless polycarbonate shell. Capture every detail with the rear-facing camera with optimised auto-focus.
Your chosen Big Value Bundle will renew automatically every 30 days, as long as you have enough credit balance to cover the bundle cost.
This phone comes with a Big Value Bundle SIM. A £10 Big Value Bundle gives you 3GB of data, 250 minutes and unlimited texts. Don't use all your allowances? The big value bundle SIM will rollover anything you don't use.
Model number: Nokia 1 Plus.
- Network provider: Vodafone.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.45 inch .
- Resolution 854 x 480 pixels.
- Touch screen.
- Size H145.04, W70.4, D8.55mm.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 5MP.
- Rear camera 8MP.
- Camera features: Adaptive Autofocus.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 8GB.
- Expandable memory up to 128GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.5GHz quad core Quad-Core Processor processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 9 Pie (Go).
- 2500mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- EAN: 5055015365458.
- Must be purchased with a minimum of £10 top up which will automatically be added to your transaction.
77% would recommend to a friend
Great size phone easy to use and set up
Worth every single penny
Worst phone ever
If you remember dial up it’s basically that. Spend abit more and don’t get a phone that lags
The Nokia 1 Plus, does support Google play.
I hope this helps?
Thank you for using Argos Q & A
29 November 2019
I would advise that the Vodafone Nokia 1 Plus Mobile Phone - Black is locked to Vodafone.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
21 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.