Argos Home Argyll Leather High Back Chair - Tan332/7890
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With a fine design and classic appeal, the Argos Home Argyll tan chair will bring your living space to life. It's been crafted from semi-aniline leather that creates a soft, natural looking finish, in keeping with the traditional style of this armchair. Perfect as a feature in your living room or bedroom, the semi-formal scrolled arms and turned wooden front feet give it a distinctive character that is undeniably stylish.
This chair comes with a 10 year frame guarantee. We'll cover manufacturing faults on frames, feet, arms, internal springs or webbing. We can arrange a repair, replacement, exchange or refund.
Part of the Argyll collection.
- Semi aniline leather.
- Made from 100% leather.
- Wooden feet.
- Fixed seat with foam filling.
- Fixed cushion(s) with foam filling.
- Free fabric swatch available on this line.
- Size H98, W79, D82cm.
- Floor to seat height: 47cm.
- Depth of seat: 51cm.
- Height of seat back: 57cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 49cm.
- Height of arm rest: 60cm.
- Weight 25kg.
- Professional clean only.
- Minimal assembly - just add feet.
- Maximum individual user weight 110kg.
- Manufacturer's 5 year frame, 3 year fabric and springs guarantee.
- Package size H86, W81, D84cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £499.99
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.