Huffy 16 Inch Kids Bikeby Huffy332/4446
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Huffy brand stretches back 125 years and they have a motto of "We Make Fun". The 16" Style, does just this. It has all the signs of true Huffy design, matching pedals and grips, deep gloss paint and very cool graphics. The frame design is perfect for on or off the road, especially as it is fitted with all terrain tyres. The Style is a great everyday bike that will make every trip fun.
- Please note styles may vary.
- Steel frame.
- 1 gear with .
- Front calliper and rear calliper brakes.
- Weight when fully assembled 11.5kg.
- 10.5 inch frame size.
- 16 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 16-20 inches.
- Compatible with stabilisers .
- Suitable for ages 5 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
Bike Tyres<p>The tyres on our bikes are sold partially inflated to prevent damage in transit. You will need to fully inflate the tyres before use.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.