Pirate 14 Inch Kids Bike
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A BMX style bike for the smallest rider. The Pirate bike comes fully loaded. Puncture proof tyres, stabilisers and a full mudguard to protect precious body parts. The Pirate bike will grow with your child as the saddle and handle bars are fully extendable. This is a Huffy bike with over 125 years of experience in cycling.
- Steel frame.
- 1 gear with .
- Front calliper and rear calliper brakes.
- Weight when fully assembled 10kg.
- 8 inch frame size.
- 14 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 16-20 inches.
- EVA puncture-proof tyres.
- Compatible with stabilisers (stabilisers included).
- Suitable for ages 4 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
Bike Tyres<p>The tyres on our bikes are sold partially inflated to prevent damage in transit. You will need to fully inflate the tyres before use.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.