Spa Day With Afternoon Tea For 2 Gift Experience329/1641
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Everyone deserves some indulgence from time to time. Whether it's a day in the spa, or a reinvigorating treatment or a combination of both, alongside a delicious afternoon tea, this spa package ensures that rest and relaxation are the only priorities.
- This selection of hand-picked independent spas and salons all provide a peaceful environment, which is ideal for those in need of a break. Depending on the location selected, guests will enjoy one of the following options.
- Spa Access with Afternoon Tea Beauty Salon Treatment and Afternoon Tea Both guests will enjoy the quintessentially British institution that is afternoon tea and can expect to be served a sandwich, a delicious scone with clotted cream and seasonal preserves, a cake and of course, a wonderfully British pot of tea.
- Guests can choose to be served their afternoon tea before or after enjoying the spa facilities or receiving their treatments, depending on the location they select.
- AVAILABILITY & DURATION This experience is available throughout the year on selected dates. The treatments will last approximately 25-60 minutes, depending on location. You can use the spa facilities for the whole day.
- RESTRICTIONS Minimum age 18. The venue will need to be informed of any medical conditions or allergies at the time of booking. Facilities and treatments offered vary depending on location.
- Locations Bedfordshire (Milton Ernest), Berkshire (Reading*), Buckinghamshire (Marlow*), Carmarthenshire (Llanelli), Cheshire (Mollington, Warrington**), Devon (Newton Abbott**), Dorset (Bournemouth, Evershot), Isle of Man (Douglas), Kent (Dover), Lancashire (Blackpool, Bolton*, Rochdale**), Lincolnshire (Branston*), London (Battersea*).
- Manchester (Worsley*), Merseyside (St Helens**), Northamptonshire (Corby*, Wellingborough**), Northumberland (Chathill*), Nottinghamshire (Worksop*), Shropshire (Oswestry, Shifnal, Shrewsbury*), South Yorkshire (Sheffield*).
- Staffordshire (Leek*), Suffolk (Bramford), West Midlands (Birmingham**), West Sussex (Worthing*), West Yorkshire (Leeds*).
- These locations offer spa facilities, treatment and afternoon tea. *Spa facilities and afternoon tea only. **Beauty salon treatment and afternoon tea only.
- Please note: Locations are subject to change as a result of quality monitoring or due to factors beyond our control.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! Your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Locations throughout UK.
- Age; weight and height restrictions apply.
- Minimum age is 18.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience - one which they'll never forget! Your gift pack will be sent by first class post from the same day.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until 44166 December 2020.
- Limited lifetime.
- EAN: 5056237205218.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.