UNO Fitness Programmable Upright Ergometer Exercise Bikeby UNO Fitness327/8468
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Gym-style step over low level upright frame with whisper quiet electromagnetic induction programmable resistance. Features: - Heavy duty chip-resistant tubular steel frame. Large self-balancing pedals, deep padded sprung, adjustable height saddle, padded reach adjustable handlebars. Multi-function programmable monitor.
- Large reach and height adjustable sprung-frame saddle. Oversize balanced pedals with adjustable toe straps. Multi-function monitor with Polar equipped heart rate receiver. Cooling fan and MP3 player input.
- Mains powered.
- Electromagnetic resistance system.
- Hand grip and wireless pulse sensor.
- 10 user programmes.
- Programmes include: 10 Integrated Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Interval, User 2, Watts Control, HR1 and HR2.
- Console feedback including: 5 Data display windows for Time, Distance, Calories, Weight, Speed, RPM, Resistance Levels, Watts, Laps, Heart Rate and Age.
- MP3 connectivity.
- Variable tension control.
- 11.5kg flywheel.
- Self levelling pedals with pedal straps.
- Adjustable seat.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Maximum user weight 150kg (23st 9lb).
- (not included).
- Size H140, W53, D105cm.
- Weight 53kg.
- Transportation wheels.
- EAN: 4260077540229.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.