Zinc T-Motion Electric Scooter326/0081
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The perfect first electric scooter for any young adventurer. Speeding along at up to 7km per hour using the rock n roll steering, this scooter's light up wheels make sure you have the coolest ride around. When you're not using it the scooter folds for easy storage and transportation and has a rapid 2-hour charge time, so you can be out and about again quickly.
Reach speeds up to 7kmh.
Travel up to 6km on one charge.
Fast 2 hour charge time.
Light up wheels.
- 3 wheels.
- Folds for storage.
- Anti-slip footplate.
- Easy grip handles.
- Adjustable handlebar height.
- Rear footbrake.
- Size H86, W57.5cm.
- Weight 4.2kg.
- Maximum user weight: 50kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5037970065215.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
- This toy does not provide protection.
- Warning! It is illegal to use this vehicle on public highways (roads/pavements): only to be used on private property with the owner's consent.
100% would recommend to a friend
My son loves he’s scooter
Decent toy for my son he loves it
To steer the Zinc T-Motion Electric Scooter, you would need to lean to one side.
I hope this helps?
Thank you for using Argos Q & A.
25 November 2019
The small print
Warning! It is illegal to use this vehicle on public highways (roads/pavements): only to be used on private property with the owner's consent. Appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times and children must be supervised by an adult.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.