Black & Decker Corded SDS Hammer Drill and Kitbox - 600W
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Black and Decker SDS-Plus hammers are designed for fast, efficient penetration of brick, block, stone and concrete. 1.6 Joule of impact energy allows the user to drill into hard materials such as concrete and granite.
- 600 watts.
- Reverse function.
- Maximum of 960 RPM.
- 0 - 5100 blows per minute.
- Drilling capacity for wood 30mm, steel 13mm and masonry 20mm.
- Soft grip, depth stop handle.
- Auxiliary handle.
- Cord length of 3m.
- Accessories included: side handle and depth stop, 3 x SDS Drill Bits (8x110mm, 10x110mm, 12x110mm).
- Carry case included.
- Size H33.5, W49.5, D12cm.
- Drill weight 5kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee .
- EAN: 5035048289037.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.