Norton Security Deluxe 2019 - 5 Devices for 1 Year
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Norton Security Deluxe provides protection for the multi-device, on-the-go, way you live today. You pay your bills on your smart phone, shop on your tablet, save important financial information on your laptop - and need to protect your identity and data from viruses, online scams and threats. Norton Security Deluxe Protects up to 5 of your devices - PCs, Macs, smart phones, or tablets with a single subscription.
- Provides protection against: viruses, spyware and trojans and phishing.
- Reliable data protection against cybercrime at home: Norton antivirus & firewall software provides security and protection against malware and viruses for up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones & tablets.
- By utilising one of the world's largest global civilian intelligence networks, Norton spots threats faster and helps protect your finances, privacy and personal information every time you go online.
- Fast and resource-saving antivirus technology with automatic updates / Upgrade your anti-virus software easily without a new subscription for even more protection on more devices.
- Easily understandable and end-user friendly thanks to improved user interface / To install the virus scanner, simply download it from the Norton website and unlock it with the activation code.
- Including free support (telephone and chat) and a 60 day money back guarantee (terms apply) / Helps you to manage protection for all of your devices through a user friendly web portal.
- 5 user licence key.
- Software licence activated for 1 year.
Minimum PC system requirements:
- Windows XP or later operating system.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later operating system.
- EAN: 5397039330402.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.